Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar; demonstrated equivalent experience will be accepted.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience leading a team where process and quality improvement directly impacting the customer experience; preferably in the IT industry.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; able to build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Highly organized; able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Able to work independently and exercise personal discernment and discretion when making decisions and performing job duties.
- Attention to detail, consistent follow-up on all ongoing activities for the full lifecycle from project opportunity setup to project closeout.
- Able to work independently, as well as with peers.
- Strong working knowledge of computer system applications (e.g.: Windows, Microsoft Office, OSX, Salesforce).
- Firm understanding of and experience in how cloud-based tools can solve business problems desirable.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country’s best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There’s so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Fusionstorm Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Fusionstorm Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees’ good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Fusionstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.