Under general supervision, provides day to day respiratory care to hospital patients of all ages with disorders of the pulmonary system. Performs respiratory therapy and procedures independently in addition to general cleaning and maintenance of related equipment. Receives verbal orders from physicians for respiratory treatments according to specific policies. Performs pulmonary function testing on patients.
- Requires the ability to read, write and follow complicated medical instructions and thorough understanding of respiratory therapy procedures and equipment
- Requires completion of an accredited (AMA) school in respiratory therapy or its equivalency
- Requires licensure by the State of Indiana as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Prefer two years of experience
- Requires BLS certification
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.