Cabin Sales Consultant
- Do you have the unique ability to build rapport very quickly and deeply with your
- Are you a take-charge results-orientated sales professional that can absolutely
delight the client while maintaining control of the sale?
- Are you optimistic and persuasive in every interaction?
- Do you love to multitask in a high energy environment and are happiest when you
have lots to so? Are you high strung and impatient?
- Do you place results ahead of perfection?
If so, this is for you. Join us as we expand nationwide, building on our successful 28
This is not an order-taker sales job. If you win on low price or by following clients
through a sales process, this career is not for you!
You will tenaciously serve inbound leads to setup qualified factory tours, spend 3-4
hours with the client in the factory tour in order to ultimately design a personalized
floor plans using Chief Architect software. Requires a sense of urgency together with
attention to detail.
Follow our proven straight-forward, unique sales process with 100% positive attitude,
passion and commitment every day with every opportunity; your results are only as
effective as you are.
- Sell by the Core Values
- Make the numbers
- Maintain a fire in your belly
- Take pride in what you do, be professional
- Be responsive
- Raise your hand when you need help
- Do your job
– Work the process, 100-150 outbound contacts daily (phone,email, text)
– Do your daily training (product, process and sales)
- Be a deal maker, win big, apply the art of sales to the science of sales
- Become a solid performer and then continue to grow by becoming a on-boarding
coach to other new members
- 1 to 3 years sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of cold calling, prospective experience ideal
- Knowledge of Chief Architect, home Designer software a plus, but not required
- Strong design skills using Chief Architect (training provided)
- Ability to bring together clients dreams/wants and buying motives and put
personalize a absolute best solution for the family.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer/internet skills
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Effective time management
- Comfortable working with the range of consumers
Compensation/Benefits: Earnings range 1st full year: $80,000 – $120,000 (top
First 30 days $3,200 non-recoverable draw vs commission (14 days of that are paid
Second 30 days $3,200 recoverable draw vs commission
Third 30 days $2,000 recoverable draw vs commission
Fourth 30 days straight commission
- 7-17 days PTO + 6 Holidays + 3 days bereavement
- 50% of medical
- 100% dental, vision and $25,000 life insurance
- 4% 401k match
- Must be able to report daily to our corporate offices in Cleburne, TX
- Must pass a pre-employment screening
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.