Blue Ridge HealthCare
Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, inan accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Business Office.
- Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Must have SKILLED NURSING BILLING experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) year’s experience in third party billing / collections with at least one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity required.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
Job Type: Full-time
- SKILLED NURSING BILLING: 1 year (Required)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.