Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach
Purpose of Your Job Position:
The primary purpose of your job position is to direct the overall Business Office activities in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as directed by the Administrator, to assure the proper administrative procedures are maintained at all times in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and Solaris HealthCare’s established policies and procedures.Accounts Payable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Accounts Payable (A/P
- Supervisory/People Management Responsibilities
- Staffs the department with capable people; (Responsible for receptionists) Plans the work for employees with due regard for performance and skills; Terminates employees when necessary.
- Insures that employees are adequately oriented and trained to perform their duties; Assists and encourages employees in developing their skills and self-confidence and in understanding where and how they fit in SOLARIS HEALTHCARE operations.
- Sets meaningful individual objectives and specific job expectations; Insures that employees know what is expected and the standards by which they will be evaluated; Gives adequate guidance and supervision; Optimizes use of employees’ skills; Periodically reviews employee performance; Recommends promotions for employees who have demonstrated both a capability for and a willingness to accept increased responsibilities; Insures that individuals are properly paid for sustained performance; Creates an environment that encourages excellence; Recognizes and rewards initiative, imagination, and work well done; Sets a good example.
- Gives employees sufficient authority to make the necessary decisions to carry out their assignments.
- Counsels/disciplines personnel as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains effective two-way communication to understand the needs and concerns of employees; Communicates employee attitudes and expectations to higher management; Properly manages employees’ personal information; Recommends changes in policies and practices wherever employee needs are not being met.
- Insures that potential safety/health hazards are eliminated or controlled through regular reviews of work activities, materials, and facilities; Provides employees with unsurpassed training and instructions on safe work practices with every aspect of their employment.
- Identifies and maintains accountability for security within assigned areas of responsibility; Insures employees understand their obligations to protect company and employee property; Takes appropriate action when security infractions occur.
- Takes positive action to ensure equal opportunity in the conduct of all business activities without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Demonstrates a caring attitude toward SOLARIS HEALTHCARE’s residents, family members, employees, and other company guests as the need arises; Insures that subordinates are helpful, caring, and responsive to all guests.
- Devotes adequate time and attention to personal development and training, particularly in the management of people resources.
- Receives, investigates and responds to employee grievances.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Special Activities/Attributes
Associates degree in Accounting or related field or two (2) years of experience.
Previous experience in business office operations preferred.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.