Facility: Golden State Modified Community Correctional Facility
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Develops, manages, and implements operational procedures and policies for the business and support services functions of the facility. This includes establishing and maintaining accounting procedures, fiscal reporting methods, procedures for payment of invoices and other related activities. Additional support services functions may include: payroll, purchasing, communications, food services, warehouse, commissary, inventory property control, laundry, information technology and insurance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and monitors annual budget. Advises management of budget status.
- Monitors staffing roster, overtime, medical costs and coordinates with Warden to assist in achieving monthly budget throughout the year.
- Directs the work of other employees. This would include selection, hiring, evaluating performance, employee training/development, promoting and any disciplinary action, including termination.
- Directs the maintenance of recording and control procedures involving the collection, evaluation, processing, preparation, submission and reconciliation of accounts.
- Participates in overall facility planning activities.
- Prepares and approves billing documents and submits invoices for payment.
Reviews and approves all financial and accounting records, transactions, and functions of the facility and inmates.
- Provides for receiving, storing, and accountability of supplies, services, and equipment.
- Maintains census figures, meals served, man-day figures, and other pertinent data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.