Utilize your strong organizational skills to impact our entire organization by providing administrative support cross-departmentally. Your desire for achieving exceptional results while working in our fast-paced environment will allow your success with Gilmore Solutions. If you desire to be a strong contributor to a team, we will reward you with a rich benefit and compensation package for helping to accomplish organizational objectives.
Who we are:
Gilmore Solutions is a growth oriented company with dedicated, hard-working employees holding one another accountable to the highest standards. We provide technology management, support and consulting services but most importantly, we understand that business is about people and relationships.
Our team of professionals is carrying out our mission of enriching lives through positive impact not only for our employees and families, but also for our clients, our organization and the communities we serve. We are always looking for confident, proactive, dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
The Business Development Administrator will be responsible for generating, delivering and tracking client hardware and service quotes, and managing vendor relations and partner programs. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to procurement, finance and business development, and effectively manage requests for information to generate reports for both internal and external usage. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
To be effective and excel in this role:
- Critical thinking skills
- Active listening and excellent communication abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management capabilities and priority management
- Ability to analyze and revise operating procedures to improve efficiency
- Effective in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Ability to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
Knowledge and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in leadership, accounting, or business management curriculum or commensurate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expertise in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of information technology including Microsoft Server and Windows
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package:
- Base salary
- Personal achievement incentive
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- AFLAC insurance
- Verizon cell phone plan or reimbursement
- 6 paid holidays
- 15 days PTO
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.