Responsible for retaining and strengthening current relationships, while also developing new relationships of businesses, through various methods such as centers of influence, utilizing analytically derived leads and working referrals. Working closely with Relationship Managers, the Business Solutions Specialist adds value through strategic conversations with business owners to help them achieve smart growth. Meets and exceeds their revenue growth goal, as well as the goal of the team, of the assigned portfolio with a balanced approach to deposits and loans. Partners with product teammates for expertise in solutioning for client and prospect needs. Ensures client service levels and satisfaction. Compliant with all operational and risk requirements.
- Expands current client relationship through thoughtful and meaningful strategic guidance.
- Actively prospects for and acquires new client relationships through a variety of strategies.
- Conducts cash cycle conversations to understand the operations of a client/prospect’s business in order to identify appropriate solutions.
- Recognized as a business leader in the community and is well networked/connected to Centers of Influence.
- Consistently achieves year over year revenue growth.
- Leads strategic business planning activities to develop client growth plans.
- Assists the Relationship Manager on the client relationship and leads Deal Team (Treasury & Payment Solutions, Credit Operations and other servicing teammates to include branch partners) to generate solutions and to provide exceptional client service.
- Navigates deals through the credit and fulfillment processes for loans with exposure typically between $100M and $5MM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent financial services experience
- General knowledge of business banking products, banking sales process and cycle
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Negotiation, influencing and relationship-building skills with client base, prospects, management and product partners
- Financial services sales experience with a demonstrated ability to drive for results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Completion of a credit training course
- Proficiency in the following competencies: business acumen, interpersonal savvy, time management/priority setting, drive for results, presentation skills and dealing with ambiguity
- Previous relationship management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.