Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of one or more full service branch offices. Promotion of bank products and services that support overall company goals. Generally $60 million or more in combined deposits. May be responsible for specific market dynamics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partner with management to coordinate and attain branch, region and company objectives.
2. Hire, coach and lead a strong support team of retail staff.
3. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
4. Must have the ability and knowledge to backup all positions within the branch.
5. Ensures all operational functions are performed accurately and timely.
6. May originate, process and close various consumer and small business loan products.
7. Responsible for maintaining and developing business for the branch.
8. May require participation in civic and community organizations.
9. Responsible for completion of regular monthly audits.
10. Ensures all security procedures are strictly followed.
11. Responsible for prevention of monetary loss.
12. Conducts regular staff meetings to keep staff informed.
13. Responsible for timely completion of annual performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
14. Maintain a safe and professional business environment. Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
15. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
16. Participate in regular SWOT analysis for competitive advantage.
17. Lift coin bags up to 50lbs.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; an. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Must have intense customer focus and ability to build strong relationships and teamwork. Seek out opportunities to interact with customers and make customer service a top priority in the branch. Must enjoy the challenge of selling and closing the sale. Must be able to set and communicate clear, actionable goals, for sales and service, and plan activities to achieve those goals. Take ownership and responsibility for the success of the branch.
The position may require the use of a vehicle to service customers, administer or participate in civic events, commute to company-owned properties, commute to company-related places of business, or any other purpose considered necessary to the job. Therefore, this position is classified as a safety sensitive position.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.