Working at Regional:
It?s the people who make Regional Finance® different. Our team members are the ones who take the time to listen and help our customers get through life?s financial tough spots. They?re the ones who treat every customer and each other with respect. They share their ideas and enthusiasm and help make this a great place to work and grow. We don?t just work in the communities where our branches and home office are located, we?re active community members.
At Regional, we?re committed to providing all our employees with ongoing professional development to help you build the skills you need to move forward in your career. Our salaries are competitive, and all team members are eligible to earn lucrative bonuses immediately.
Our benefits include health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance, disability insurance, paid parental leave, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, work/life balance program, and paid holidays and vacation.
About the Assistant Branch Manager:
As a Regional Finance Assistant Branch Manager, you are responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in order to learn the finance business, RMC?s businesspractices, and to prepare to manage a branch office. The Assistant Branch Manager perform in accordance with RMC?s Mission, Vision, and Shared Values. All Assistant Branch Managers are subject matter experts in RMC personal loan product offerings; using knowledge to present loan solutions to current andpotential customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Most Successful Assistant Branch Managers:
- Are subject matter experts on our personal loan product offerings in order to present loan solutions to current and potentialcustomers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch?s loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering exceptional service.
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent customers.
Oversees the following duties including but not limited to:
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of delinquency
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Improves delinquency by sending collections materials to past-due customers and developing a plan for resolution.
- Signs checks for loans, branch expenses and money remittances.
- Closes loans as directed by manager.
- Manages all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Processes loan product applications.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current business to business contacts.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures completed daily for branch.
- Complete weekly progress report and work with management to develop, communicate, and track daily/weekly/monthly goals
- HS Diploma or Equivalent (some college coursework completed is preferred)
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a sales/retail environment or cash management environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Data entry proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with proof of liability insurance coverage
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Some college coursework completed.
- 6+ months of consumer finance experience with exposure to sales and collections.
- Some leadership experience.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.