Sun & Ski
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers active lifestyles. The company operates 32 stores across 13 states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a driven Bike Sales Coordinator. We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive to be number one and to work in a team atmosphere! Here you’ll lead a team whose central focus is revolutionizing the entire customer experience! In addition to managing and developing this winning team you will also streamline processes and cultivate an environment that is exciting, interactive and fun for both customers and employees!
- Responsible for ensuring that your team delivers exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and above and beyond the Customer’s expectation.
- Provide the highest quality bike service and in a timely manner
- Train & develop store team on selling strategies and continuous improvement.
- Develop creative plans and strategies to increase store sales through business analysis, action planning and consistent accountability
- Maintain department visual presentation that is consistent with company standards and creates an inspiring shopping experience
- Identify problems and opportunities and present viable solutions.
- Ensure employees follow company policies and procedures
- Attend Bike Clinics in store and out of store to help enhance product knowledge.
- Promote Sun & Ski within local cycling community
- Assist with various Bike/Cycling Events.
- Maintain communication with Store Manager (SM), District Manager (DM) and Home Office team to stay abreast of company initiatives
- Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss (internal, external and paper) and maintain accurate cash control
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- 1+ years management experience; Ability to manage, motivate and develop
- 2+ years retail and or Bike Shop experience; Knowledge of business operations & shrink reduction
- Talent in networking, recruiting, interviewing, training and developing others
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Team and Upper Management.
- Must have organizational and time management skills, with ability to multi task
- Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as, attention to detail a must.
- Outdoor Enthusiast: Passion for cycling activities, as well as, ski/snowboard, water sports, surf/swim, skate/skateboard and more!
**All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company sponsored adventure trips *
- Bonus and incentive plans *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.