We are hiring! Four Stars Auto Ranch [Chevrolet/Buick and Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram] seeks dynamic and motivated individuals.
Dealership Location: 262 US Hwy 287 in Henrietta (cross street Hwy 148)
Are you a hunter who takes pride in building relationships as a sales leader in a truly unique career opportunity?
Do your friends, family and others in your network describe you as a “Type A,” persuasive communicator? Are you driven to earn commissions and performance bonuses using a proven sales system with qualified prospects?
If this describes you, please submit your profile now to join a thriving automotive dealership that is family-owned and operated that promotes a workplace of integrity and respect.
Our most successful candidates are not limited to the auto industry. We recruit across many professional occupations where competitive, successful people use their skills to succeed.
About Four Stars Auto Group
Four Stars Auto Group has been serving the Henrietta, Wichita Falls, Altus and Jacksboro areas in Texas and Oklahoma for over 30 years. Four Stars Auto Group takes pride in the long-term relationships with their clients and communities. Providing outstanding service along with competitive pricing has been a trademark of Four Stars Auto Group.
- Work inbound leads while maintaining high closing ratios
- Greet customers on the showroom and walk them through the buying process
- Largely phone-based sales focused on closing leads, repeat and referral generation
- Must be capable of closing deals using a proven selling system with full training support
Monday through Friday 8:30-6 pm
Saturday 9-6 pm
Day off during the week as well as Sundays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-2+ years’ experience in person to person sales in parallel industry
- Proven track record of success required
- Positive attitude
- Excellent selling/closing capabilities
- Motivated to succeed/Winner!
- High Sense of Urgency
- Takes responsibility/committed to good decision making
REQUIREMENTS – MUST BE ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Effectively manage time to meet and exceed company set metrics and goals
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must Pass a Background Check and Drug Test
- Must have strong written and verbal communicate skills
- Must possess a consistent desire to win in a competitive environment
- Strong desire to work independently
- Provide continuous effort to increase sales, drive company branding and improve business
- Implement and adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Ability to complete accurate documents and contracts
- Prioritize effectively to maximize production time
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Medical Insurance is available
- 401k Retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Management opportunities
- Drug-free work environment
- Equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year