Hello Trailblazer. If you’re the Automotive Sales Manager machine Drive Casa is relentlessly hunting, there’s a fire in your soul to win every opportunity. A restless pursuit to dominate the leaderboard fuels your flame.
Drive Casa is on a mission to join up with the right Sales Professionals who like to work hard and make money at every moment. The persuasive individuals that wake up with a positive outlook and can back up their swagger with accountability will make serious money and have a long career at Drive Casa.
If greed is your motivation, don’t waste your time. We pay big bucks to our Sales team because they do it for the right reasons. At Drive Casa the customer comes First. If this is just a stepping stone, keep on moving, there’s no place under Drive Casa for you. Sacrificing our winning culture is not in our game plan. We’re looking for champions who dream big, think long and have their house in order.
Even if you don’t have automotive management experience, don’t let that slow you down. We’ll bring you up to speed and put you on a payment plan that pays out. If you have the experience, expect to step it up a notch. We’ll reward your effort handsomely.
What We Offer:
- Fantastic store culture
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Meals on Fridays and Saturdays
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle to fit his or her budget by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects
- Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & coaching customers on how our financing program works
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- Must be proficient in both English & Spanish
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $120,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.