Hendrick Automotive Group
Hendrick Automotive Groupis seeking automotive sales professionals at our Hendrick Lexus store in Merriam, KS!
Candidates with experience working in service, hospitality or with previous sales experience have a history of performing extremely well in this position.
What you get:
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Company 401(k) Matching Program
- State of the art facilities
- Work with a company that values their team members, each and everyday
- We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to be the best you can be.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.