- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Training
- Work-Life Balance
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
Responsibilities* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.