As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Cashiers. As a Cashier you will be responsible for assisting customers with questions and parts sales. The Cashier will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Receive payment for parts being purchased and issue correct change.
- Assign all parts being purchased with part numbers for correct pricing.
- Assist customers with questions.
- Issue interchanges for specific parts.
- Ensure all customers entering the facility have signed and placed birth date on waiver.
- Inspect all toolboxes and bags entering the facility for parts, and mark all parts.
- Inspect all toolboxes and bags before customer exits for any parts not paid for.
- Keep working area clean and hazard free.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Automotive knowledge helpful.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Some lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.