Fast paced Highline Automotive Dealer is currently looking to hire an exceptional F & I Manager! We are looking for a high integrity individual with a strong work ethic who is receptive to new ideas and concepts. We are a long standing, reputable dealership and we are looking for high character applicants ONLY!
REQUIREMENTS – A MINIMUM of several years of Automotive F&I or Automotive Sales experience with a PROVEN RECORD OF JOB STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE ARE REQUIRED!
- Great earning potential, strong performance based pay structure with several bonus plans!
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, aftersale spiffs & paid vacations!
- Opportunity to further your Automotive career with a well-established dealership!
- Low employee turnover among sales, finance and management staff!
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Previous Automotive Sales experience IS REQUIRED! Previous Finance Manager experience is a PLUS! Apply now to submit your resume. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company and pass a mandatory background check and drug screen.
- Previous Auto Sales Experience is Required
- Previous F & I Experience is a PLUS
- A Proven Track Record of Job Stability and Performance
- Professional Appearance And Communication Skills
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Willing To Learn
- Be A Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Dealership: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.