- Immediate Opening For F&I Producer
- Highest Compensation Plan!
- If you exceed expectations and are always seeking excellence, Respond.Responsibilities and Duties
- Wichita Falls Ford is a fast-growing dealership, located in Wichita Falls TX. We are looking to add a qualified, high-performing FINANCE MANAGER to our team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and expectations – now is the time for you to accelerate your career as part of a great dealer group. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience as a Producer responsible for performance, CIT’s, and accountability of the position
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel, and Word.
- DealerTrack DMS Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to follow in place processes and procedures.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
- Group health
- Vision and Life
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Pay plan that far exceeds market compensation levels
- $96,564.00 to $201,457.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $96,564.00 to $201,457.00 /year
- Automotive Finance: 3 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.