At the Hiley Automotive Group, we know to be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed that we need the best people. That’s why we are committed to hiring top talent who can help us to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our associates with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As an Hiley Acura of Fort Worth F&I Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused F&I Managerwho will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Finance & Insurance Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the financial transaction of the vehicle buying experience for each customer of the dealership. Work with lenders to obtain bank approval’s for car purchases, produce the financial paperwork and consultant the staff on DMV laws.
- Work directly with the sales team and customers to assist in the financial buying process of the car buying experience
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Consult and sell finance & insurance warranties to customers
- Produce and submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure funding from finance sources in a timely manner
- Achieve monthly objectives
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for turning in customer paperwork to lenders and accounting
- Responsible for securing and handle customer money during vehicle transaction; turn money into accounting
- Adhere to all local and national regulations and advise the sales team on new and recently change state laws associated with purchasing a vehicle
- Partner with service advisor’s to assist customers with purchasing extended warranties when needed
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders and vendors
- Must be able to give a proper finance and insurance menu presentation explaining warranty packages
- Assist sales professionals with customers when needed to explain lending options and warranties
- Build relationships with local and national bank and manufacturer representatives and meet with them monthly
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office products and dealership management systems
- Detail oriented and can stay organized in a fast pace environment
- Strategic thinker that will strive to find a solution for every customer when needed
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to understand tag and title laws; DMV
- Track record of impeccable customer service ratings
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.