Don Lia Group
Honda of New Rochelle is currently seeking to add an experienced F&I Manager. The dealership is concentrating on the subprime markets. This is a perfect opportunity for a successful F&I manager to join and be apart of a back end focused dealership. This qualified candidate must possess at least two years of automotive finance and insurance experience and strong communication skills in order to effectively and efficiently work with customers, employees and vendors.
Automotive Finance Manager Qualifications:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Sell financing for vehicles, extended service agreements and insurance products.
- Evaluate credit reports.
- Work closely with lenders and have strong influence in securing loan approvals.
- Accurately complete and submit all financing paperwork to finance sources.
- Prepare and review daily and monthly reports.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
Automotive finance Manager Requirements include but are not limited to:
- A valid Drivers license
- An eager, outgoing personality
- Self motivation and a desire for success.
- Strong desire to work with people.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
We offer Automotive Finance Managers:
- A company that is committed to long term growth.
- A dynamic fast paced work environment.
- An aggressive compensation plan and paid vacation time.
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k plan.
Job type: Full time.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.