The Khoury Group is a well-established and rapidly growing automotive group based in San Antonio, Texas. We currently have 8 locations across Texas with more to come. Due to our expansion we are seeking a top level automotive finance manager/director with a proven track record of production and results. This position will appeal to a candidate who believes in respect, integrity, and honesty; therefore, candidates must possess ethical business practices.
- Automotive dealership finance/management experience
- Must be a customer oriented, self-motivated team player
- Maintain monthly forecasted income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process while maintaining strong relationships with prime and subprime lenders
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the accounting department in a timely manner
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary products through the Khoury Group process
- Aggressive compensation plan
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Outgoing, career minded personality with an expertise in developing relationships
- Experience creating a positive sales environment and providing excellent customer service
- A proven track record of at least 3-5 years of automotive F&I Producer experience is a must; Director experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Khoury Dealerships are an EOE, employment is contingent upon ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.