Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial, debt, and operational data related to healthcare related issuers (acute and long-term care)
- Presenting analysis and making recommendations to committee of analysts within the public finance department
- Writing credit reports summarizing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Participating in rating committee discussions and deliberations
- Managing issuer meetings and attending/speaking at industry conferences
- Building and maintaining relationships with issuers and financial advisors
- Collecting and tracking industry / issuer specific data for department-wide research projects
- Additional projects and assignments as assigned
- Candidate should ideally possess a graduate degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or other Relevant Sector (public policy, hospital administration) and a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; strong sense of teamwork
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for synthesizing complex information and concepts into straightforward, concise and insightful analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, transaction-oriented environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong numbers and data background and thorough familiarity with spreadsheet
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.