Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring an Assistant Sales Manager that is passionate about customer service and team mentoring. If you’re positive and eager to provide great customer service, as well as teach others how to do the same, then this is the position for you. As an Assistant Manager at Powercat Sports Grill, you will be very involved in hiring and training other sales team members. You will lead the front of house team in making sure company policies are followed, customer issues are resolved and be responsible for creating the front of house team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a great smile, enthusiastic attitude, consistent work history with proven reliability. Previous experience as a senior staff member or as an Assistant Manager is preferred.
- Must have an outgoing, customer service oriented personality
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Must have ability to coach and direct staff to get desired results and achieve store goals
- Must have a professional company oriented image
- Prefer previous customer service experience or management work history
- Prefer experience training new employees
- Experience working with inventory, ordering and pars is a plus
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent than HCI Hospitality through personal development plans and ongoing training & certification programs to keep you at the top of your game. Your benefits as an Assistant Restaurant Manager would include:
- Free shift meals
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Flexible schedule and competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401(k) retirement savings plan available
- On-the-job Training and Development to prepare you for the next opportunity
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.