The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing monthly close-out and financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting rent, fees, and other payments, completing bank deposits, dispositions, and account reconciliations, and using the property management software to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community.
- Must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Must have valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart on property.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the community’s operation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site).
- Demonstrated understanding of community operations and, in particular, lease terms and lease enforcement, including collections and delinquency.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of community management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.