Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS) is one of the largest and most diverse Industrial Hygiene consulting groups in the country. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and maintain happy, lifelong clients by refusing to cut corners. We provide asbestos, lead and mold surveys; indoor air quality evaluations; occupational exposure monitoring; health and safety plans; water management programs; litigation support; and a variety of other industrial hygiene and environmental consulting services. We service the industrial hygiene & environmental health needs in multiple industry segments including general contractors, property management, healthcare, commercial/industrial retail, insurance providers, schools/universities and government.
We are currently hiring an entry level Assistant Local Director for our Fresno, CA office.
The Assistant Director is responsible for helping the Local Director to achieve its revenue and profit targets while complying with all other company initiatives. The Assistant Director will have a good understanding of how to perform all functions of a Project Manager and Industrial Hygiene Technicians who perform the daily activities within the department.
- Supervise staff to ensure that they achieve their goals, monitor training, and meet their individual, local office and company targets.
- Lead by example in driving our People First core value in daily activities.
- Drive sales by being a leader in our Culture of Business Development, including proactive customer calls and meetings as well as attending industry professional organizations and events.
- Help Local Director develop strategic growth plans, including identifying industry sectors and service lines that will provide avenues for growth.
- Travel to potential and existing clients to give presentations and obtain contracts.
- Ensure local office provides exceptional customer service.
- Develop revenue, expense budgets, ensure invoices go out in accordance with company policy, monitor accounts receivables, and assist accounting in the collections process.
- Work with other Local Directors and Business Development staff in order to share client leads.
- Ensure technical quality of the local office meets company standards.
- Evaluate manpower needs with the Local Director for supporting our service activities and recruit and hire as needed.
- Act as a company authority in our service disciplines, use initiative in keeping current with new industry developments, keep abreast of environmental safety and health legislation.
- Always strive for constant improvement in all areas of our work by identifying issues and the root cause as opposed to simply putting a band-aid on the issue.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Local Director and/or General Manager.
- Prefer 4-year college degree in business or science-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working knowledge and experience in environmental health consulting.
- Strong operational and business development skills along with strong personnel leadership, management, and administrative skills.
- Supervising experience a plus.
- General understanding of financial reporting.
We stand by our People First core value and offer many employee perks that contribute to our team’s success. All regular employees are offered our competitive health and wellness compensation package. We offer several medical options including an HSA plan where the premium is paid 100% by the company and the HSA is funded! In addition, we offer dental, vision, life and disability insurance options as well as a 401k retirement program with a company match. There are paid company holiday’s, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included too. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications; of applicable certifications required of the position, a mobile phone plan and are pleased to offer a tuition reimbursement program that promotes higher education.
We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 33rd year in the industry. We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Nowphilosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing company with happy clients & employees, reach out to us to learn more about our work and our FACS Family (#FACSFam).
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Proud recipient of the 2019 Best Firms to Work For!
Go to the following to apply:
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.