Seminole Tribe of Florida
The Seminole Tribe of Florida is a Federally recognized Indian tribe and features of 6 reservations of the Seminole Tribe of Florida throughout Florida. With our commitment to provide our Tribal Members with the highest level of customer service, we are seeking professional, innovative and team-oriented individuals to join us! Currently, we are seeking:
Assistant Director of Housing (Housing Department) – Hollywood
The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting in the planning, directing and coordination of the operations and services provided by the Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Housing Department. The individual assists the Executive Director in the oversight of the daily operation and services provided; formulates policies and procedures and plans and coordinates the use of materials, human resources, purchasing and administrative functions. The incumbent performs complex property management work, including but not limited to, managing and coordinating property operations and maintenance, collection of rents and any other administrative function required. The Assistant Director of Operations and Administration develops and implements work flow process management systems and assists the Director in the supervision and management of personnel. The incumbent in this position exercises independent judgment in planning, prioritizing, organizing and delegating a diversified workload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience working in property management in a supervisory or administrative capacity is required; or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience may be considered. Certification as Property Manager (CPM) and/or as General Contractor (GC) or possession of a Real Estate License is required.
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to prepare and generate monthly statistical/finance data and reports is required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrate proficiency utilizing Microsoft software packages, including Excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to all reservations and work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida is a drug free workplace, drug screening is a requirement of employment. We exercise Native American preference.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 4 years (Required)
- Property Manager (CPM), General Contractor (GC) or RE licens (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.