Certified Collectibles Group (CCG) is a multi-divisional global organization with an expanding international presence. CCG is seeking an Assistant Controller to join our growing Accounting Team. General areas of responsibility include bookkeeping for multiple divisions, accounts receivables, account reconciliation, and general ledger maintenance.
- Maintain General Ledger by processing journal entries, coding invoices and performing account reconciliations
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings
- Process Accounts Receivables
- Maintain account records, reports, and spreadsheets
- Review invoices and expense reports for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required
- Assist COO and accounting personnel as necessary
- Answer customer inquiries regarding billing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous AP, AR, and account reconciliation experience
- General Ledger reconciliation and journal entry adjustment experience required
- Minimum 5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Previous experience in an organization with multiple companies, divisions or locations
- Previous experience in a global organization is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
Certified Collectibles Group includes seven of the world’s leading expert services companies for coins, paper money, comic books, stamps, and other collectibles: Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS), Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), Certified Guaranty Company (CGC), Classic Collectible Services (CCS), Authenticated Stamp Guaranty (ASG) and Collectibles Authentication Guaranty (CAG). Headquartered in Sarasota Florida, CCG has locations in Germany, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London.
We offer competitive wages, career advancement opportunities and a full-time benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401(k) with company match; Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and more.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.