West Coast Tomato, LLC
Works directly under the supervision of the Controller to oversee and participate in the day to day financial operations of the company, including payroll, A/R, A/P, and cash management. Will be responsible for maintenance of all accounting records for financial, tax and cost accounting. The successful applicant will be self-directed and motivated with a proven ability to implement and update accounting policies, procedures and practices as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- 10 + years of accounting operations/management experience in a wide variety of roles with increasing responsibility and complexity
- Public accounting experience preferred
- CPA or active candidate a plus
- Previous agricultural employer experience a plus
The employer is a successful family owned 4th generation company that is a leader in the agricultural industry. This is a career opportunity for the qualified candidate with growth potential to help lead a small but dedicated staff in a casual working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 10 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.