*To apply, please send a resume and cover letter though the following link:
Zinda Law Group is an elite plaintiff’s firm looking for ambitious, dynamic, driven, analytical and passionate professionals to join our growing team.
We are not your typical law firm, and by joining us, you will have the following opportunities, and many, many more, at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals from day one. Our own in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
If you’re interested in joining our team,please apply for one of our open positions; we’d love to hear from you.
Open Positions: These openings are for our Austin office.
- Assistant Chief Financial Officer / Finance Manager / Controller
In any of these roles, you will help oversee and lead the finance department while taking a proactive role in strategic planning to increase revenue, improve profitability, and assist the firm in its expansion. You will also play an important part in maintaining the strategic financial plan, monitoring the growth of the organization and assisting in spotting areas of improvement and opportunities for growth.
Our staff accountants assist with budget preparations; pay bills and maintain ledgers; receive, approve, and/or decline invoices; code payables for accounts payable entries; make bank deposits and receipts of money; reconcile bank accounts; assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition; conduct invoice activities and pay vendors; assist in processing payroll and payroll reports; and create and maintain multiple reports for the firm.
Compensation Range: $40,000 to $150,000
Bachelor’s degree required for all positions. Strong preference for a degree in accounting, finance, or related field. Additionally, must be strong in Excel and knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter though the following link: https://zdfirm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=296
Zinda Law Group, PLLC
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.