Do you have previous experience working in the consumer finance industry? Are you goal-oriented and have you helped to lead teams in the past? If so, Mariner Finance has an amazing opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Branch Manager in our Roseville, CA branch. Assistant Branch Managers not only lead the way in new business development but, they also help to mentor their team.
Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Developing and promoting additional business for the branch through community relations.
- Providing service to existing and prospective customers seeking loans.
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications.
- Assessing approved loans for possible up-selling and denied loans for possible counteroffers.
- Reviewing settled loans for completeness and accuracy of documentation.
- Placing inside sales calls to increase customer base.
- Retaining and maintaining existing accounts as well as developing awareness of other sales/service activities.
- Resolving policy related issues with exceptional timeliness and professional courtesy.
- In Manager’s absence, coordinating functions and daily operational issues through communication with Regional Manager.
- Performing additional customer service, sales, and administrative responsibilities as necessary based upon on market demand and branch staffing.
- Associate’s Degree, or at least one (1) year of college course work, in a related major required.
- Recent successful completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study within the past 3 years; may be supplemented by additional college work or lending training programs.
- Four (4) years of related experience in a sales and/or financial services industry; may be supplemented by additional college work or lending training programs.
- Military rank of E-4, W1, or O1 and above can be substituted for degree.
- Ability to compose correspondence and format various reports utilizing PC and MS Office software.
- Effective interpersonal and excellent communication skills, verbal and written, demonstrated through prior work experience.
- Reliable transportation required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended period; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 09:00AM-05:00PM.
Work hours are subject to change as needed by company management.
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.