- Supervise and provide training to AR and AP personnel.
- Review and verify the accuracy of accounting entries and sub-schedules input including invoicing, AR/AP, aging and collection issues
- Review Purchase and Payment Requisition including monitoring the budget balance availability
- Prepare, review and control the production cost on special project
- Review and verify the Weekly Cash Report and Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Review and verify the journal vouchers, recurring entries, and accrued expenses
- Review sub-schedules and analyze general ledger
- Issue debit and credit note to inter-companies
- Process fixed assets requisition and record keeping
- Generate trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
- Prepare accounting packages, including Interim and Year-end packages
- Prepare annual budget, forecast and special ad-hoc project
- 5 years accounting experience
- Experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be well poised to receive all types of assignments.
What we provide:
- 401K Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
All applicants must be permanent legal residents in USA.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.