Must be able to completely understand all products to an in-depth, technical level and be able to communicate information to architects, installers, dealers, etc. quickly and efficiently.
Must have good computer skills. Will use often; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Prezi & SalesForce.
A good understanding and knowledge of installation processes, glass fabrication and product limitations. Will be in charge of getting project information from clients, interpreting their needs, and applying our product line for a range of solutions on various project types.
Work Area: Manhattan
Will need to travel to Spain 1-2 times per year for new product updates and collaboration.
- Visiting local architects, contractors, clients to drive brand awareness
- Supporting dealer network with training, project questions, presentation support, etc.
- Tracking projects in their respective territories and feeding them to the correct installer/dealer
- Reporting on industry trends and competitors
- Site visits during installations to help with new installers
- Basic Take-Offs from architectural plans and sketches
- Technical service, advice and consulting with a variety of end users (installers, glaziers, dealers, architects, homeowners, etc.)
- Understand product limitations and strengths to maximize add-on sales and avoid potential issues down the road.
- On-Site training for new installers or problem-solving when issues arise.
- Project Management (when needed) for first time Installers and troubleshooting.
- Review architectural drawings to propose product placement and alternate options
- Recognize opportunities for new products or redesigns of existing products to better fit our market.
- Well-spoken, strong communicator
- Technical comprehension
- Computer/Software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SalesForce and Prezi)
- Basic mathematical calculations and formulas
- Responsible and goal oriented
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Architectural Sales Experience: 2 years
Founded in Barcelona, Spain and headquartered in New Jersey, Klein develops high-quality interior sliding door systems for the architectural and design sectors. Klein doors provide cutting-edge innovative applications designed to enhance space. This laser-like focus is reflected in every single product that carries the Klein name.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.