Momentum Solar is a company built on the idea of community, innovation, and exceeding our customer’s expectations. We have garnered an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been named one of the “Best Workplaces” in The United States by Inc. Magazine. Momentum promotes green energy and environmental advocacy alongside a familial atmosphere.
- Paid Training!-we’ll train you to thrive on our team
- Full Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k
- $500 each week guaranteed with additional commission and bonus
- You will NOT be making any sales ONLY setting appointments with a team and traveling in a company-provided transportation
Our CEO is featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 and his journey began by walking the same steps you will take as a sales representative for our company. There is tremendous room to grow from this opportunity to higher positions, including management and beyond.
We are looking for individuals who exude confidence, enthusiasm, and are highly skilled at communicating, so you can build rapport with customers while presenting our company’s vision. There are weekly, monthly, and yearly bonuses and incentives that reward hard-working and energetic individuals.
As a full-time Appointment Scheduler, you’ll be trained on how solar works to gain background knowledge on the product and how to effectively convey information verbally, enhancing your negotiation and interpersonal skills. The majority of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within making this position a perfect launching pad to starting a career that has many avenues for growth within our company.
- Must be capable of being on their feet for 5-hour workdays
- Comfortable with communicating with homeowners
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and go-getter
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Job Type: Full-time
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.