Who We Are
StemExpress is a leading biospecimen provider helping the global research community accelerate the pace of disease prevention and cure discovery.
We are hiring an Apheresis Technician to perform safe, effective collections at our Stem Cell Collection Center. Our team provides excellent donor service, while collecting blood, white blood cells through a procedure called Apheresis (similar to Dialysis) and assists in bone marrow collections.
Who You Are
A professional in the healthcare industry with dialysis or apheresis experience and an active Certification in Phlebotomy with a “work hard, play hard attitude”. You feel comfortable collecting and documenting blood specimens in a medical clinic environment. You are a “people” person who knows how to connect with a wide variety of individuals, and demonstrates problem solving skills while maintaining accuracy and a sense of urgency. Most of all, you are looking for a career you can be proud of and know that with StemExpress you will play a key role in accelerating the cure and prevention of significant medical conditions at life-changing speed!
This position has a similar skill set to a Dialysis technician with strong phlebotomy skills. To be successful, the Apheresis Technician will do the following:
- Perform Apheresis collections, ensuring all are performed according to established procedures, guidelines, and contracts in compliance with all pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Routinely perform phlebotomy to collect blood samples.
- Assist in bone marrow collections.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer/donor service.
- Accurately complete and review documentation.
- Receive, log, and trace specimens while following HIPPA regulations for donor/sample security.
- Ensure collection and quality compliance for blood, cells, tissue and apheresis donations.
- Perform cell counts and analysis on blood specimens.
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- Generous 401(K) package with company match after 1 year
- Comprehensive salary plus discretionary bonus program
- Employer-sponsored Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Company sponsored events i.e. monthly Celebration Days
- Being a part of an organization that prioritizes professional development as a foundation of our culture
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.