Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to transform the finance function – reducing cost base, increasing efficiency and quality of information, and improving decision-making through the following core areas: finance operating model design; business performance management and reporting, shared services design and implementation; finance process improvement, finance system implementation and outsourcing advisory. We’ve shaped a global ecosystem of CFOs, controllers and other accounting and finance executives to help our clients enhance the value they are adding to their enterprise.
As part of our Finance Transformation team you will gain cross-industry experience working with senior leadership teams in domestic and large multi-national companies.
You will combine your finance capability with program and change management expertise to implement and embed improvements and deliver sustainable value.
Your key responsibilities
Your role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
You will work to deliver and manage finance transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:-
- Finance strategy development
- Finance operating model design
- Finance processes improvement
- Shared services and global business services design and implementation
- Outsourcing advisory
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Finance systems (e.g., SAP), robotics, and intelligent automation
- Financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and record-to-report processes
Core responsibilities will also include coaching and mentoring, performance appraisal and business development.
Skills and attributes for success
Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels.
Leverage automation and digital processes to help clients realize significant performance improvements quickly. Challenge and inspire both coworkers and clients in thinking about challenging situations in new and transformative ways.
By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you’ll provide innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership. You’ll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
In line with our commitment to quality, you’ll consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of engagement and will be under responsibility of higher levels. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Approximately 5 years of experience in providing advisory services in the finance function in at least one of the following areas; finance operating model design, performance management, shared services design and implementation, outsourcing advisory, and ERP implementation
- Experience leading teams, managing engagement economics and business development
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong commercial awareness
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location up to 80% of the time and valid passport is required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Operations or superior academic achievement in a related field
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends for their area of expertise and specific skills and knowledge to contribute to our clients and teams. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their data, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
- The opportunity to work in many roles to solve our client’s toughest issues—integrating world-class problem solving, industry and functional expertise, and proprietary tools and capabilities to create change and lasting impact.
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world- Our style is collaborative, agile, and flexible to meet the needs of your people, processes, and technologies.
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Build your legacy with us! If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.