Job offering includes:
- Health/Medical benefits offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (Health Savings Account options included)
- Dental, Vision, Short & Long term Disability, AD&D and other coverage also offered
- Matching 401(k) Program (6% company match)
- Paid-Time off program
- Salary plus Bonus
Operations Admin is responsible for assisting operations, such as expediting purchases, maintaining communications with vendors, receiving and verifying the accuracy of shipments to wellsite, and auditing documentation. In addition, a thorough knowledge of the company’s product line is essential. This position requires strong personal interaction skills to coordinate the functions of Operations department for efficient workflow and the ability to act as liaison between suppliers and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assist Sales Administration, Logistics and Operations Teams.
- Coordinate, assist and be liaison between company and suppliers related to delivery and transportation.
- Display working knowledge of shipping and other trade documentation.
- Document and record Damage/Loss Claims.
- Evaluate and approve trucker/driver paperwork (i.e. driver logs, fuel trip reports).
- Enter and maintain trucker/driver profiles in driver file management system.
- Ensure current and compliant insurance coverage for truckers/drivers.
- Scan, index and file trucker information.
- Request W9s and other required paperwork from 3rd parties, providing to Accounts Payable.
- Help process claims.
- Help coordinate project and operations audits, inventories, and shipments.
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events.
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to obtain and update project information or materials.
- Communicate about each project’s status within the operations department, including to executives and program managers.
- Handle general inquiries.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve independently and to adapt to change in an evolving work environment
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on detail, quality and results
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-3 years of experience in International/Domestic transportation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Working alone and with a team
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.