Vistana Signature Experiences
Principally responsible for carrying out accounting and financial reporting tasks with the goal of ensuring consistent use of all resort revenue-generating activities. Completing all facets of the month end close process as it relates to Income Audit and Accounts Receivable. This hands on position performs a number of various financial tasks including reviewing hotel guest and city ledgers, submit reimbursement request for loyalty program points, set up group master accounts and properly record all revenue generating activities, process all invoices for loyalty program In addition, a person in this position is expected to work with the operational sector to champion process improvement in the related area on accounts receivable and income audit.
- Transfer electronic Night Audit files daily. Prepare month end RCC journal entries for resort revenues and settlements. Balance POS to PMS for offline tickets. Balance subsidiary ledgers to the General Ledger. Review, correct, and train on posting errors from the properties.
- Post Accounts Receivable checks to aging and create new accounts where necessary.
- Reconcile credit cards nightly from PMS and POS to merchant system. Review documentation provided by Treasury / Properties for guest credit card refunds or charges. Respond to merchant chargebacks from guests.
- Submission and monitoring of denominational certificates, base, and incremental revenue from Hyatt loyalty programs and partner with mixed use hotels to ensure all reimbursements are current.
- Special projects/Travel/Other responsibilities as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and audit requests upon request
High School diploma or equivalent; two to three years Income Audit or Night Audit experience;
Experience preferred with a medium to large company, demonstrating the ability to perform night audit tasks and complete a variety of special projects.
Moderate to advanced excel skills. Moderate to advanced word and powerpoint
Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task completing priorities. Detail oriented.
Hotel or timeshare experience helpful but not required. Bachelors degree preferred. Bilingual a plus.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.