Toshiba International Corporation
To be responsible for the processing and payment of all supplier invoices. This will include processing of freight, credit and debit memos, as well as policy and procedure implementation, adherence, and updates, daily, weekly, and monthly deadline responsibility and management of 3-5 employees.
- Manage accounts payable clerks on a daily basis emphasizing the processing of all supplier invoices, debits, credits, freight and sales tax as well as coordinating and scheduling check runs.
- Manage supplier statement reconciliations, disputes, and coordination with the purchasing groups
- Manage accuracy of input for both groups
- Maintains and updates procedures and policies for accounts payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Coordinate the quarterly review of all supplier statements for possible income items.
- Special Projects
TRAVEL: Limited as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Seven or more years of accounting experience
- One or more years of leadership experience included
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting
- Must have large ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working manager mentality
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- BS Degree in accounting or finance
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: BS Degree in accounting or finance
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.