At Nth Degree, we don’t merely manage trade shows, exhibits, and events. We use them as a means to create loyal customers for our clients. Our job is to craft experiences that help build stronger brands—and we relish it. Whether we’re managing a complex trade show exhibit, driving strategy for an international event, or simply installing a 10×10 booth for one of 1,400 domestic and multinational clients, we’re passionate about what we do. From our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as 22 satellite offices across North America and several major European cities, we serve our clients at over 13,000 event and trade show projects annually.
Nth Degree is home to some of the most tenured and sought-after experts in the industry. Around here, that doesn’t translate to stuffy or unapproachable. Instead, we value transparency, connectedness, and the lives we live outside of the office. We love what we do and who we do it with—because our people are brilliant, humble, and fun!
We’re seeking a driven and details-obsessed Accounts Payable Lead who can help us maintain excellent fiscal health and long-lasting vendor relationships. If this sounds like your kind of challenge and we’re your kind of people, let’s talk!
How You’ll Add Value
The Accounts Payable Lead ensures efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and treasury transactions. This role is empowered to facilitate best practices that support cash flow, cultivate positive business relationships, and perpetuate our good reputation.
How You’ll Get It Done
- Manage data entry, documentation, and filing of invoices and credit/purchase cards
- Process weekly check runs and account reimbursements
- Coordinate month-end closing and ensure timely and accurate completion
- Assign and track job costs
- Process and audit expense reports
- Export files for ACH payments; send domestic and international wire payments
- Prepare IRS forms 1099 and 1096
- Coordinate and manage vendor accounts; includes check and payment set-up, troubleshooting, and profile maintenance
- Ensure departmental compliance with approval processes and internal controls
- Verify checks and disbursement records and ensure timely payments to suppliers and employees
- Perform some treasury functions
- Drive continuous process improvement within the AP cycle
- Facilitate communication and problem resolution with employees, vendors, and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
What You’re Bringing With You
- 5+ years’ progressively responsible full cycle accounts payable experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise’s accounting system (formerly Microsoft AX)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting challenging deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform multiple assignments with competing priorities, even without immediate supervision
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
What Success Looks Like
Performance goals for this role are designed with accuracy, efficiency, and adaptability at front of mind. Measures of success include error-free data, consistent execution of business-impacting processes, and customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- accounts payable: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.