HHS: THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
HHS, A LEADING SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
Our Corporate headquarters is located in our new campus in Dripping Springs. This will include an onsite gym, and cafeteria with more amenities to come!
HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems) is committed to providing our partners with the highest quality results for our offerings of cleaning, food, facilities management, linen & laundry management, clinical engineering, patient transport, bed management & admitting technology, valet parking, & sitting services. We began in 1975 with one small customer in Texas, & have grown to 500+ customers & 16,000 employees, serving healthcare, senior living, resorts, government, & aeronautics; we take pride that most new business has come from referrals.
Since 1975, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and pride ourselves on the ability to tailor systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve. We believe in promoting from within, and are seeking professionals with the drive to make a difference.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in partner businesses across the US & growing world locations (currently beginning in Canada, South America, & Japan).
HHS seeks an experienced accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate daily accounting activities and ensure an accurate and timely monthly closing process. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, and working closely with the Executive Vice President of Accounting, Chief Financial Officer, and senior management, the Accounting Manager will focus on monitoring and evaluating operations of the company, including production of financial reports and maintaining strong financial controls to enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
- Assisting with development and implementation of accounting systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting accurate financial information to management and owners on timely basis
- Provide support to Senior Management, as needed, providing high level analytics and reporting
- Address tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities
- Assist with protection of assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Conduct audits on Accounting staff completed items for quality assurance
- Escalate urgent matters regarding finance and accounting daily operations as appropriate
- Complete projects as requested by Senior Management
- Demonstrates creativity, intelligence, and discretion in planning, organizing and coordinating department functions
- Completes employee evaluations in a timely manner and assesses staff competencies on an ongoing basis
- Collaborates with other departments to problem solve ongoing issues that impact department / organizational goals
- Initiates continuous quality improvement in work process
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, with 3-5 years in a management role with increasing levels of responsibility
- Understanding of Corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Understanding and knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters or CPA Preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a dynamic team
Salary Range: $80,000 to $100,000 depending on experience
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.