Are you ready to upgrade to a high-performance company culture where fun is part of the job? At DVO, we expect greatness from our people and thus are building an environment to maximize our team’s potential. It’s your time to join our energetic team and help continue our success.
We’re looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team at our Houston Energy Corridor office. In this role, you will oversee all aspects of accounting, human resources, and bean counting. This is an excellent opportunity if you want to take your accounting career to the next level in a stable and rewarding environment.
We have a fun team working atmosphere including a new Class A office space in City Centre, so be sure to check out our team photos at dvoeng.com and our Dawson Van Orden Facebook page.
Requirements and Details
- The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years’ experience in accounting department for an Engineering or Architect firm.
- Oversee financial performance across multiple offices & states
- Manage cash flows
- A/P and A/R
- Client and Vendor Interaction
- Process client invoices
- Payroll Management
- Benefits Management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Experience with Deltek Ajera software a plus
- Self-driven, works well with others, good communications skills
Reporting directly to the Executive team, you will help manage all the companies’ financials through cloud-based Deltek Ajera financial software including working closely with the various engineering teams to track projects profitability.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Company benefits will be described personally during the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Engineering, Construction, Architecture firm accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.