Randall is one of the fastest growing and largest privately-owned companies in Central Florida. We are a leader in commercial construction with headquarters in Apopka, FL and offices across the state. Our family of companies includes: Engineering, Site Development, BIM, Tilt Wall, Engineered Precast Structures, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Controls and Power Generation | Protection, Water/Wastewater, Architectural Ironworks, and Service.
We seek these values in all Randall team members and leaders:
- Dedicated & Conscientious
- Driven & Focused
- Confident & Stable
Randall is seeking a top-tier Construction Accounting Manager to lead our Accounting Department staff in our Apopka, FL headquarters. We are excited about this important role and are determined to consider the best and brightest candidates who meet our requirements.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company as a direct report to the CFO
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Work with staff on monthly close-out procedures
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers, thought the Job Costing department, on a variety of job-related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Creating new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business,
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or finance required
- 3 to 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
- 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience
We look forward to reviewing your background, discovering your unique story, and learning more about your career aspirations. For over thirty (30+) years, we’ve been building together as a family to deliver excellence for our clients.
Randall offers industry competitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off and more. We look forward to reviewing your resume today!
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.