TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST BE:
- LOCATED IN AUSTIN, TX
- HAVE SEVERAL YEARS OF ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
- ABLE TO WORK WITH NETSUITE OR SIMILAR ERP SOFTWARE
- BE ON SITE, ON TIME, DAILY. WE DO NOT SUPPORT A WORK-FROM-HOME OPTION FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THE POSITION IF YOU EXPECT TO WORK FROM HOME.
We are an equal opportunity employer and seeking a motivated individual for the role of Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager position will manage a variety of tasks, with accounts receivable being a major focus. Must also know reconciliations, month-end process, and financial statement preparation. Supervision experience (as you will oversee our A/P clerk). This position will help identify and prevent discrepancies as well as help maintain internal controls. The Accounting Manager will also assist the Controller with coordinating, maintaining, and controlling an accounting system.
The qualified candidate must be detailed-oriented with a strong work ethic. This individual must be able to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure, exceed deadlines while maintaining customer satisfaction, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MUST have solid NetSuite experience!
- Handle all aspects of Accounts Receivable (including invoicing, collections, credits and sales tax)
- Supervise A/P Clerk
- Oversight of daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Assist in month-end close including reviewing certain account reconciliations and journal entries
- Reconcile certain accounts and prepare journal entries as required
- Must have the knowledge/experience to take on possible (additional) duties such as managing; accounts payable, fixed assets, and inventory processes
- Analyze financial data
- Assist in training and development of Accounting staff, as needed
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial information and documents
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related required
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supervisory experience with an accounting team is preferred
- Experience in US sales taxes is mandatory
- Strong experience with Accounts Receivable
- Prior experience with NetSuite is mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Please apply for this position ONLY if you are able to be on site, on time daily. This is not a work from home position and we recommend you assess your commute using our address BEFORE applying. We are located near the I-71/I-35 interchange in Southeast Austin, postcode 78744.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 /hour
- Netsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- ERP SYSTEM: 1 year (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.