ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Accounting Manager, provides leadership in various accounting and fiscal procedures, ensuring that they are performed correctly and that funds are managed according to the organization’s goals and objectives. This position will perform professional accounting functions, such as preparing financial statements, developing budgets, processing audit reports and perform account-budget analyses.
- Supervises financial accounting operations and oversees preparation and analysis of financial statements, special accounting reports, and balancing of general and subsidiary ledgers
- Evaluates work for accuracy and conformance to policies
- Oversee areas of the monthly financial close process
- Help develop, implement and maintain strong internal controls throughout the company that are SOX compliant
- Responsible for reviewing balance sheet reserves and certain accounting estimates while confirming accuracy
- Participate in the updating and training on all finance related SOPs and WIs through the DCR process
- Hire, train and develop assigned accounting personnel
- Perform general research and troubleshooting of account balances, transactions, etc.
- Assist with the annual external audit, including assisting in the preparation of the financial statements, footnotes, and supporting workpapers
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements, footnotes and supporting workpapers
- Provide required corporate deliverables on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis
- Approve and post general ledger journal entries
- Offer, initiate and implement recommendations for improved process efficiencies
- Oversees the generation, analysis, review and communication of financial data that reflects actual financial performance against budget
- Initiates the research of issues or discrepancies that flow through to the general ledger from subledgers and systems and interact with other departments as needed to resolve the root cause of any problems
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
Do you possess these abilities?
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of GAAP and complex accounting issues
- Must have strong work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective conflict resolution
- Ability to analyze and interpret company financial data and reporting
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and reviewing financial information
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to multi-task
- Solutions-oriented problem solver
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company
- Willingness to travel (up to 15%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study, required
- CPA designation, preferred
- 7 years’ experience in Accounting, required
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing company, preferred
- 1- 2 years’ experience of lead or supervisory experience, required
- Public accounting and/or large corporation experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required
- Oracle EBS or another ERP experience, preferred
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen’ s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people’s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.