Job Summary: Responsible for leading and managing a finance team of the business to include the monthly close process, overseeing the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements to ensure adequate and proper financial reporting adhering to GAAP as well as required internal controls.
Essential Job Duties:
- Review monthly financial statements, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of account balances.
- Review, create and post journal entries as needed. Review monthly balance sheet account analysis for assigned areas of responsibility.
- May consolidate monthly financial statement information for internal/external financial reporting.
- Manage, develop, supervise and train personnel in general accounting.
- Provide ongoing support to management or field for development of annual operating budgets.
- Consolidate budget data received and prepare required budget reports.
- Address any day-to-day accounting employee issues as needed.
- Provide required documentation and review support for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
* Review various quarterly and year-end audit schedules, working with internal and external auditors. * Assumes other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: * 6 to 8 years of direct experience in a corporate accounting environment or commensurate experience.* BS/BA degree in Accounting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: * Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to detail.
Preferred Qualifications: * Supervisory experience. * CPA certification. * Experience with Quantum Controls. Syteline and Oracle experience
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.