Looking for enthusiastic people with a minimum of 3 years accounting experience to be a part of our Laredo, Texas team as an Accounting Manager.
- Perform a variety of accounting tasks including, but not limited to: recording journal entries, reconciling accounts, and preparing schedules and reports as needed.
- Project budget set-up, implementation and maintenance
- Assist controller with month end close process
- Work closely with project managers to update budgets and record actual costs
- Ensures job cost reports and accounts receivable reports are accurate and balanced with the general ledger
- Review and approve supplier invoices and billings/requisitions related to projects
- Accounts payable & receivable experience
- Construction accounting preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast pace environment is necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and staff is essential.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Experience with SAGE construction software or similar a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.