About Kwalu, LLC
Kwalu makes innovative, award winning furniture. We sell our wood-like products business to business (B2B). Kwalu’s seating, tables and casegoods are backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty on construction and finish. Join the Kwalu team and discover the joy of being on the leading edge of new technology every day.
The position of Accounting Manager is a challenging, multi-faceted and fast-paced position requiring an individual with professionalism and integrity. The fast paced and ever changing environment requires an individual who is detailed oriented and highly organized.
The accounting manager is responsible for managing the accounting department. This role also serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization. The Accounting Manager position requires an organized and highly motivated team player with strong initiative, communication skills and an advanced understanding of AR and AP. Specifically; this individual must be able to distinguish the difference between debits and credits. In addition, this individual should have a working knowledge of general ledger and month-end closings
- Responsible for supervising the accounting procedures of the company.
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization
- Works with confidential data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High performance teams and strong team player
- Proficient in Excel; such as v-look-ups, pivot tables, macros.
- Syspro knowledge
- Financial Management.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
The accounting manager manages all employees of the accounting department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copier, filing cabinets and fax/scanner machines.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required and five of years of experience accounting experience.
Kwalu, LLC. Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 5 years (Required)
- General Ledger: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.