Position: Accounting Manager
Avalon Transportation is a fast growing chauffeured Transportation Company providing safe and comfortable transportation to a diverse clientele with ease and confidence.
We are in Culver City, CA. We are seeking a qualified Accounting Manager. We offer competitive salary base on skill sets.
Brief Profile of what we are looking for:
The company is growing and more activities/transactions are involved and can be complex. We are aggressively seeking an accounting professional with strong accounting knowledge and skills will lead the department in all functional areas of accounting responsibilities.
Oversees daily activities of accounting operations required to maintain accurate general ledger balances.
- Review check selections and entity’s accuracy.
- Coordinates, prepares and reviews monthly, quarterly and yearly AR and AP aging report, including monthly review with CFO.
- Coordinates set-up of contracts to AP systems, schedules and manage State & local reporting.
- Coordinates and responds to key customers to resolve issues and concerns, facilitating resolution to escalated issues.
- Manage, motivate and develop team engagement to achieve department objectives.
- Assists with internal and external audits.
- Performs other duties assigned by the CFO and perform AD Hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; or equivalent experience preferred.
- 6+ years of experience with business and accounting/financial reporting processes, systems and controls resulting in in-depth knowledge of accounting policies, internal controls and processes.
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpretation of accounting literature.
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Good at Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, attentive to accuracy, well organized, ability to multi-task workload and self-starter.
- Demonstrate excellent documentation, follow through skills and flexibility dealing with all levels of staff.
- Established a strong working relationship both internal and external contacts.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 8 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 8 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.