The mission of LDV Hospitality is to bring la dolce vita, ‘the good life’ to all of our guests by providing authentic and charming hospitality experiences through our collection of extraordinary people and hospitality concepts.
We are looking for an exceptional accounting manager join our team at LDV Hospitality!
The Role: The accounting manager supervises, monitors, and evaluates day to day accounting activities and is responsible for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Voluntary Disability and Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity * Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives and deadlines
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- 2-5 years of proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Proficient in Accounting Software, preferred M3 Accounting System but not required
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, and bend for extended periods of time
LDV Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.