Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Norcross, GA
Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred. Is familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Backup to Director of Accounting to direct the day to day work staff accountants or accounting technicians as needed.
- Train new staff with checklist completed.
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Income Statements as needed.
- Set up new policy and procedures related to facilities/agencies and staff accountants.
- Assist with Audit preparation including routine reports and schedule’s i.e. Prepaid, Intangibles
- Assist Directors of Finance Department with special projects.
- Analyze trends and revenues for facilities/agencies that do not meet budget or large net income (loss) as needed.
- Holds monthly/quarterly process improvement meetings with ALL Staff Accountants across all finance teams.
- Review’s all balance sheet account for reasonable accuracy.
- Completes various analysis as needed on balance sheet and income statement.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
5-7 years of experience in the field or related field.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP.
- Proven analytical aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communications capabilities.
- Ability to work independently in a professional manner with a team commitment.
- Knowledge or experience in the healthcare industry and compliance requirements.
Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
General Office Demands
At PruittHealth, Committed to Caring isn’t simply a tagline, it’s the way we do business and it’s ingrained in our culture. At PruittHealth, we don’t hire employees we welcome partners!
Since its inception in 1969, PruittHealth has been a family-owned innovative organization committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services including: skilled nursing care, assisted & independent living, home health care, end-of-life hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy/infusion services and more.
Today, the organization is the 14th largest skilled nursing provider in the United States, spans across the Southeast, touches 170 communities, cares for 24,000 patients daily, and is driven by 16,000 passionate partners.
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.